I've seen these little things being passed around on blogs. Answer a few questions about yourself and then "tag" a couple other people to do the same and it continues on and on and so forth. I don't personally know many people in the (scrapbooking) blogging community. I mostly stalk the celebrities and read about their interesting lives. Imagine my shock when I make my routine visit to Stacy Julian's blog and find that she has tagged ME! How in the world?! I was so surprised. I mean, Stacy is the founding editor of Simple Scrapbooks magazine. I guess I left a comment on her blog once. And I did see her speak at CKU-A in Provo last summer -- along with 500 other women. Regardless of how it happened, it was a little thrill -- so thanks Stacy for including me!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I think I answered that one in my previous post.
What were you doing one year ago?
See previous post again.
Five snacks that you enjoy
- Cheese Nips
- string cheese
- Sobe - strawberry daquiri
Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics
- the Veruca Salt song from Charlie & the Chocolate Factory -- been watching that a lot lately in our house.
- Intro song to Little Einsteins and a host of other children's shows
- Somebody -- Depeche Mode
- I Enjoy Being A Girl -- from a musical, can't remember which
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
- Build my dream house
- Furnish my house with Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware stuff
- New wardrobe for sure
- Get a vacation home somewhere on the coast
- Regularly pamper myself with salon/spa treatments
Five bad habits
- staying up too late
- not washing my face every night
- letting my bedroom become a clutter pit (working hard on that one)
- popping in too many videos for the boys
- picking the dry skin off my heels
Five things you like doing
- talking with my husband
- going to the park with the boys
- visiting my parents house
- bunco nights with the girls
Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again
- a perm
- overalls -- too much time spent with them as a wardrobe staple in multiple early pregnancies.
- CD albums -- why buy when you can download & burn?
- a Franklin planner -- tried it many times, not my style
Five favorite toys
- digital camera
- iPod shuffle
- my high-powered medela breast pump -- yes I know it sounds weird, but it's a lifesaver
- digital video camera
- and I'm hoping my new chocolate fountain makes the list -- breaking it out of the box this weekend
Five people you are tagging