summary of thursday, june 8th
- 36 baby shower invites made, stuffed, and addressed
- 27 clothing items ironed I know, I let it pile up for too long. It's usually the thing on the bottom of my to-do list -- If I have time I'll get around to it. And it doesn't help that all of Scott's work clothes have to be ironed, so the flow never stops. He always tells me not to worry too much about it -- if he ever really needs something he'll take care of it himself. But I usually reach the point of frustration before his wardrobe runs out.
- 6 layouts uploaded to Two Peas. Some old, some new.
- 10 minutes of finger painting fun, until . . . We have having a great time. Payton was having a great time. He was practically sticking his whole hand into the paint and just going for it -- he loved the squishy feeling on his hand. Then you look at Conner who first started painting with a popsicle stick, then finally resorted to carefully dipping in just one index finger. This boy does not like to have messy hands. But a messy Doritos face is just fine by him. So we were having so much fun until . . . Conner decided his hands were too messy, he needed them clean now, so he shook his hands in the air sending specks of paint flying everywhere -- the floor, the windows, and (gasp) my newly hung curtains!! Oooo I was burning up inside, but managed to keep cool and calmly told the boys painting time was over, tossed all the newspapers in the garbage, washed their hands, and quickly took my curtains to the laundry room. Good news, the paint came out.
- 86 pictures snapped. We were getting really good light through the dining windows so I took my camera out and snapped away. Granted, I did not get 86 good pictures. Maybe 15-20 will be users. But I've learned that you've just got to take a ton of pictures if you hope to get that one good shot. Thank goodness for digital! Here's a couple more: