The day has finally come . . . . Twilight the movie!!! Who knew it would get this huge?! Twilight is everywhere. And to think . . . I was stalking the set, getting pictures with actors & the director, and dropping off birthday balloons for Kristen Stewart before most of the country even knew what Twilight was.
I loved it! I'm already making plans to see it again. With Scott, and probably one more time after that. Hey - gotta do my part to make sure New Moon happens. :)
My favorite parts:
- the baseball scene -- by far the most entertaining scene of the movie. Smile on my face the whole time.
- the ballet scene -- loved it! I loved it because it made me feel the same emotions & intensity I do when reading the book.
- Edward's smile -- dazzling, for sure.
- The end, in the gazebo -- their relationship has really solidified and they look so comfortable together, it makes me want to see more!
- The Cullen family -- they were great. Alice was a total cutie. I just wish there was more of them in the movie. I would've loved to see Alice play prom dress-up on Bella.
- Seeing my town in so many parts of the movie!
- The soundtrack - #6
I'm a happy girl tonight.