1. Finished decorating the primary bulletin board - hooray! Conner really liked it. I just hope that no one tries to mess with it or take pieces from it (namely, the tool belt). Scott told me that I should prepare myself for that reality. Let's hope we have lots of little (& big) angels at church. :)
2. I love this scarf. Find myself wearing it around the house because it's so cozy. And pink.
3. So relieved to finally get baby-sitters lined up for all our "stuff". Stuff = temple night and a date night. We have a great selection of sitters here & the girls are so fun. But I always dread the hunt, the phone calls . . . . But all is well now. :)
4. I've decided that Cub Scouts is fun. As long as you keep them in a controlled environment (preferably a small room - where they can't do much running) and give them something to keep their hands busy. And make sure the coping saw is out of reach.
5. Lately, the sunrises have been GORGEOUS. One morning Anna and I were running errands right after school drop-off. Inspired by Michelle we drove down to the river. We were too late for the brilliant pinks and oranges but I had fun playing with my camera while Anna drew pictures in the icy park bench.
6. I've got a lot of de-cluttering and cleaning out on my to-do list. The spare bedroom / storage room is going to be a beast. For the past 3 months we've just been tossing things in there when we can't decide where else to put it. The closet is also chock full of tubs containing baby clothes. I've been holding on to them for a long while, but I think the time has come to let go. After the big dig we may do some room re-assignments, but I'm not quite ready to think about that. One step at a time.
7. I was asked to be the Craft Specialist at Girls' Camp this year! Woo-hoo! I'm wildly surfing the web for ideas. Just look at these cute button pins. Haven't had a whole lot of time to really dig, but I feel like there are a lot of fun possibilities out there.
8. Ate lunch at Subway one day this week. Our little town has, count them, THREE Subways. What I really crave is a cold, fresh, fruity Jamba Juice. Why can't we have one of those?
9. I'm working up the steam to re-paint the downstairs bath. I need to make a decision on a color and then figure out how me, a paint tray, a long roller, and maybe even a ladder (we've got 9 foot ceilings), are going to fit in a tiny 4x5 bathroom.
10. It's 9:51, the boys are cleaning out the garage, Anna is watching Care Bears I think (and just made an appearance to model her "beautiful" ratty hair that she combed), and I'm still in my pajamas. Time to get a move on!