- reading The Chronicles of Narnia series on your own - on book 5 or 6
- loving the piano and doing really well at it. Memorizing songs on your own, writing music, and remembering to practice 2x everyday.
- you keep asking me, "what kind of jobs are there for kids to make money?"
- you also keep asking me, "when can I learn to cook?"
- got the super stealth ninja moves. We'll be watching tv at night and somehow you've made it down the stairs and end up laying in the hallway, or behind the couch (!) and we don't even know it.
- at night you sit in bed and watch the neighbor boys through the window who are still outside playing on their scooters, and wish you could join them. Just be happy you have a mom & dad who care enough to give you a bedtime. :)
Payton @ 6 years
- love to ride the scooter around the circle - and getting very speedy at it.
- reading so well - your take-home reading papers, a verse in the scriptures each morning, and Fox in Socks on the way to school.
- has the best, neatest handwriting - I'm always so impressed by your school papers.
- your laugh. I need to get it on video tape because it is something else. Sounds like a cross between a chipmunk and someone hyperventilating.
- Sunday mornings + Animal Planet's Funniest Animals + Payton's hysterical, gut-wrenching laughter = the best show in town
- will never turn down a good tickle. If someone else is getting tickled you excitedly get in line and beg for your turn.
Anna @ 3 years
- drawing pictures of our family, and dora, and llamas all morning while watching Nick Jr., and then you ask me to make copies on our scanner/printer.
- nightmares - at least once a week you wake up in the middle of the night crying or screaming. So sad! Sometimes the scary dreams are about bugs on the ceiling, or someone trying to hit you. You've got lots of crazy sleeping habits - talking in your sleep, "seeing" things that aren't really there but convinced they are real, you've even walked to the bathroom & flushed the toilet in your sleep.
- thanks to the Leap Frog Letter Factory DVD you're learning your letter sounds.
- discovered that you have hips and decided that your hands need to be there all the time.
- love to give kisses, all. the. time.
- you've got this thing for ribbons. Always asking me to cut you a piece of ribbon to carry around.