five of the latest things that bring a piece of happy to our days.
1. A little birdie told me . . . . My sister-in-law has started up an etsy shop where she sells these adorable hair clips for little girls. I need to get my hands on some more because they work great in Anna's hair. Heidi, expect an order soon!
2. Are leg warmers back? . . . . whether they're in or out, I am loving these crawler covers for Anna's little legs. You can find them all over etsy right now and come in lots of cute patterns. It's so fun to mix and match with her little play dresses. And, when it's time for the potty, they're much easier to handle than hiking up a pair of tights.
3. Mondays are for baking . . . at least that is the plan. Anna and I have been making cupcakes and having quite a bit of fun at it.
4. Wednesdays are for GLEE . . . . Have you watched this show? I so look forward to wednesday nights. Scott and I settle in on the couch and bask in the musical fun. Not to mention the ultra-quirky, entertaining characters. Like, say, . . . . Sue, coach of the Cheerios?
5. 'Tis the season . . . . for vampire teeth. Anna got these for apple bobbing at the ward harvest party on saturday and is still wearing them around the house.