In the last 2 1/2 weeks I:
- decorated the book fair at the boys' school
- taught 3 sharing time lessons in Primary
- attended 4 training/leadership/planning meetings that fall under my Primary calling. 5 if you count tonight.
- spoke at the Activity Day Girls Recognition program
- spoke at Primary Leadership Meeting (tonight) and made an awesome dessert
- threw a birthday party for Conner
In the last two and a half weeks . . . really? Where was my personal secretary? No Christmas bonus for her this year.
With all that behind me, my calendar is opening up a bit and it's time to take a breather and look forward to some fun in the next few weeks. Like,
- New Moon opening on Friday!!!! This was my favorite book in the series and I'm so excited to see it on the big screen.
- Conner's birthday - 9, really?
- Continuing traditions with Spaghetti Already
- Some reflecting with Holidays in Hand at Jessica Sprague
and I just might get around to some of those projects on my list. :)