I can't let this week pass without some reference to New Moon . . . .
Didn't you love it?! I loved:
- the new feel & look. A new warmness & richness to everything.
- the Volturi . . . Aro was just perfectly creepy and menacing. The scene in Italy is one of my favorites in the book and so it was really fun to see it brought to life
- the soundtrack . . . now that I've seen the movie I love it even more
- the wolves . . . impressive CGI and I loved the way they just made the ground shake
- how they remained true to the book
and even after prolonged exposure to Jacob's abs, I'm still 100% Team Edward. :)
Definitely a fun weekend. I got to see it once with friends and again with Scott. I've got my New Moon fix, for sure.
With the movie out it's fun to think back to the weeks they filmed Twilight here: the actor sightings & photos, the late nights spent watching production in the cold, and my exclusive (fully-permissible) walk through of Charlie's house. At the time, I only showed you a few pictures from that visit. But I thought that now, in honor of the New Moon movie weekend, I'd provide a link to the full photo album for fun. Not that it's anything we haven't seen already in the movie . . . But like I said, just for fun.