The people at Just Ask want you to stay around for a good long while so you can cross activities and achievements off that bucket list of yours. That's why they've developed a test that could save your life -- the BRACAnalysis test - by warning you about your chances of getting breast or ovarian cancer.
I want to be around for as long as I can too! (But if you ask Scott, he'd be happy to have a cut-off date around age 75.) If you share your list you'll have a shot of winning a trip of a lifetime. The grand prizes are:
- a family vacation of a lifetime to Universal Orlando Resort
- A Las Olas Surf Camp Safari in Mexico
- Ski Lessons and stay at Park City Mountain Resort
Here are 15 things I want to enjoy in my lifetime:
1. take a real-life, in person, photography class. The Blue Lily's GoPro workshop looks like an awesome bundle of information.
2. go to South Africa and stay in a luxury safari resort of course
3. go to Ireland - my name is Shannon after all. I am drooling over this trip. Ireland + photography + scrapbooking + ali edwards + karen russell = my dream come true.
4. go to China & Hong Kong. Marjorie Hinckley said that Hong Kong was her favorite place to visit in the whole world, and I think she was a pretty smart lady.
5. go to Greece - I can't get enough of these photos of pristine white cliffside homes
6. go to Australia
7. serve a mission with Scott for the church when we're old(er). Any of the above locations would be just fine.
8. visit NYC during Christmas time
9. have a caricature drawn (like they do at theme parks)
10. ride in a limo
11. ride in a hot air balloon. I might have a heart attack, but it would be fun!
12. sell something on etsy
13. attend general conference in the Conference Center in Salt Lake City
14. learn how to make caramels
15. buy a nice house in Las Vegas. Preferably with a pool.
And that is my list today. It could change tomorrow. I think it's good to include several do-able things along with the big fantasy items.
What's on your bucket list?
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.