Happy Birthday to my Sweetie Pie!
Seven random things about Anna:
1. Each morning when she jumps out of the van she says something to me like: "Good-bye Sweetie Pie!" or "You look cute!" or "Have a fabulous day, I love you!" She's stealing my lines before I get a chance to say them!
2. She has insisted on making her own lunch for school since day one. And she does a great job at it. By the time I make it out to the kitchen in the morning there is no trace of her lunch-making (but it's done).
3. She wants to be a rockstar when she grows up. She loves to sing and listen to her mp3 player. We signed her up for a singing class called "Glee Kids" and she is loving every single minute of it.
4. She is so giggly, so silly, so happy, and almost every statement, sentence, or question she utters ends with her signature chuckle.
5. She brushes her hair about 150 times a day. That girl, she's terrified of tangles. She carries the brush around with her everywhere. Even to bed! If it goes missing she has a little panic attack. And don't try to tuck her hair behind her ears, either. It drives her nuts.
6. She is very affectionate with Scott and I. One day Scott asked her what the difference is between a smooch and a kiss (we noticed that she was using the two terms in different ways). Her answer: "A smooch is when you taste the person."
7. She is very thoughtful and is constantly creating cards for family members, classmates, teachers . . . Pretty much everyone she knows has at one time or another been a recipient of her kindness. She just loves to share.
We sure do love her!
Birthday pictures from today . . . . coming next week.